Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lurkster

I haven't been around much lately and its on purpose.

I have lost about all hope of conceiving on our own and since we will not be going further with testing and treatment at this point, I think its a good time to step back.

This has been and continues to be one of the biggest challenges of my life. Unless someone has been there they will just never know how it feels.

MFI makes me feel powerless. I can use every trick in the book but its not going to matter. I can't make sperm and thats what we are missing.

Its time for us to let nature take its course and pray that it will happen.

I will update here and there and if any of my lovely bumpies get BFP's you can bet my ass will come out and play.

In the meantime, I am going to look for a second job to save up for treatments. I guess thats what I can contribute.

2 comments:

  1. (((hugs))) I'm so sorry hun. I can't imagine how hard of a decision you had to make. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it's come to that for you lady. Will definitely miss seeing you around. We're still here if you ever need us!

    ReplyDelete