Wednesday, June 5, 2013

18 Random Questions

I have a few minutes of free time, so why not?

1. Coffee, tea or soda? I have one cup of coffee every morning. I love, love, love SWEET tea (it would be a crime if I didn't), I have a love /hate relationship with Soda. I love it and it hates my mid-section.



2. Do you live in an urban or rural area?  I would say urban. Only because of where I grew up. Growing up on a farm with the nearest grocery store 20 minutes away will make any area seem urban.



3. What was the last item you purchased other than food? Mouthwash and tampons at CVS with CVS bucks!



4. Do you subscribe to a daily newspaper? No, but I do check out the website everyday.



5. Who called you on the phone last? My lover boy!



6. What is your favorite TV show?  This is a hard one because I watch entirely too much TV. True Blood, The Walking Dead, and American Horror Story are my top 3.



7. What is your favorite TV news source? I haven't really watched the news since my brother went on his first tour of duty in Iraq (2004), but if something cray is happening I will put it on CNN.



8. Credit or Debt?  Debt



9. Paper, plastic or do you bring your own bags? Plastic- Sorry granola buddies!



10. What Thrift store do you usually donate to and why? The Goodwill because its less than a mile from my house.



11. When you shop in person, do you usually frequent the mall, specialty boutiques or ???  My favorite store is Ross. But I also love Old Navy so I frequent the mall often as well.



12. What is your favorite online shopping source?  Buckle.com because it the only place I can find jeans long enough for my Amazon ass.



13. Clothes, shoes or house stuff?  50/50 Clothes and Home.



14. Hair. Home dye, professional dye or natural? Dark Brown L'oreal Excellence every 45 days!



15. Do you keep a journal?  Nope just this blog, yo!



16. Do you have a bucket list? I don't. Maybe I should ?????



17. What is your least favorite chore? Dishes or Vacuuming



18. What book are you reading? I started Almost Moon by Alice Sebold but is nowhere near as good as her other two books.


And that my friends is a little dose of Beth.




No comments:

Post a Comment