Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Looking back - Newbie Style

I took a look back this morning at my blog post from a year ago.  I was so hopeful. I thought for sure I would have a baby in my arms by now.

I had it all set up. I was going to get pregnant in June, be due in February and ask to have my C-section on my 30th birthday.

Are all newbies so hopeful? Do some know there will be issues from the beginning?

I think we wee about 7 or 8 months in when I knew there was a problem. I originally thought that it was most likely me. I think all ladies going through IF think it is them. Hell, it might still be me, too.

I am so thankful for the group of Internet strangers that have helped me and still continue to help me on a daily basis.

Sometimes being on an forum with women that are all trying to accomplish the same thing can be hard. Its hard not to be sad when a newb gets a BFP.

Will I ever get to tell M that he is going to be a dad?  When do you throw in the towel?

If it were up to me we would continue on with testing/treatment, but for him this is not an option.

He has justifiable reasons so I can't be mad at him. I just hope in time his heart changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment