Monday, March 11, 2013

Its not me...its you!

Today I feel defeated.

After months of thinking something is wrong with me, we got his SA back and it isn't me at all. It was so bad that they didn't even preform the test.

When I talked to the nurse at my office she said before they start the test they look at the semen under the microscope. When they looked they only saw 2-3 sperm. My understanding is that in the slide there should have been thousands.

Next step is a repeat. This he will abstain for 5 days instead of 3. If the test still looks bad its off to the urologist.

I am off to cry like a baby. I held it together at work. Now its time to let go.

3 comments:

  1. ((HUGS)) I hope the repeat is a better result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (hugs) I hope the repeat is much better and that the first was just a fluke.

    ReplyDelete