Friday, May 10, 2013

Bad days!

During this journey I have become very aware on what a bad day is. Today is one of those days.

I guess it has just been a rough week and today it is finally hitting me. Maybe its because I feel bad for feeling sad. When good things happen for other people, you should be happy for them. I am having trouble with that lately.

Do I think that my cousins baby is amazing? Yes!

But....do I envy them right now more than anything? Yes.

Am I happy for a FB friend that announced she is pregnant? Absolutley (Especially because I think they have been trying for a while)

Did I tear up when I looked at the announcement? Sure did.

I swear, this infertility shit is for the birds.

I don't know if I am sad, angry or just a bitter hussy at this moment. I don't want to be bitter, but I am.

Keeping the happy face on when your crying inside is a hard job.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you! IF definitely sucks the life right out of you somedays.

    ReplyDelete